Vedic astrology Jyotish is one of the most ancient astrological systems. It is rooted in India and is over 5000 years old.
Jyotish is based on the ancient scriptures, which are the source of wisdom - the Vedas.
Jyotish is a unique system that studies the path of a person's soul along the birth chart, and also shows a person his strengths and weaknesses, reveals a deep understanding of the processes taking place in life.
At the time of our birth, the planets are located in certain signs of the zodiac. This position of the planets is called a natal chart. The planets in the natal chart are located in twelve specific houses of the horoscope, each of them is responsible for one of the areas of a person's life.
By the location of the planets in houses at the time of birth, you can find out which areas of life should be given special attention and how to realize the inherent potential in a best way.
Also, consulting a Vedic astrologer will help:
- to understand and find harmony in such spheres of life as: finance, career, health, relationships, leisure, spiritual development;
- understand your true purpose;
- choose favorable dates for starting a business, making important transactions, making significant purchases, getting married, conceiving a child and other key life events;
- check compatibility with people around you;
- find your way to implementation.
Our specialist in Vedic culture and astrology Jesia Weitelska will help you to expand and discover new facets of understanding your life, as well as get practical advice to achieve harmony with this world and improve the quality of your life.
Jyotish is suitable for those who want to learn about the laws of the world, establish harmony with cosmic rhythms, learn to predict events and influence their own destiny.