Floating, or sensory deprivation pool, is an effective way to achieve deep relaxation.
The floating session is held in a pool with a concentrated solution of Epsom salt (30%), in the most comfortable conditions — the temperatures of the water and air are equal to body temperature.
In our center there is an open-type floating pool. Octahedron-shaped (Bagua) sensory deprivation pool. Since ancient times, this form has been used to harmonize vital energy. This form was not chosen by chance — since ancient times, this form has been used to harmonize vital energy.
The session can be held with soft lighting accompanied by relaxing meditative music, but its best to turn off these stimuli too, remaining in complete silence and darkness.
The duration of the session is 40-60 minutes (at the guest's choice).
Who is floating indicated for?
Most modern residents of a metropolis have difficulties with relaxation, both physical and emotional.
Floating is an excellent stress reliever: you can try it during a stressful period or create a schedule for yourself for prevention and long-term therapy. Floating will help you achieve calm and relaxation in the total race of the big city.
Floating is perfect for:
- People experiencing stress, increased anxiety, high mental and psycho-emotional stress;
- It will help pregnant women to relieve swelling and improve blood circulation;
- Athletes and everyone who is experiencing increased physical activity and is rehabilitating after injuries;
- Anyone who does not get enough sleep — 1 hour of floating is comparable in effect to a night of full sleep.
The benefits of floating
In a short period of time, your body will be filled with vitality and energy.
Due to its high density, a sensation of cosmic weightlessness arises, contributing to physical and emotional relaxation, recovery and accumulation of strength.
During the session, the brain dramatically reduces the level of the produced stress hormones (norepinephrine, adrenaline, cortisol). The brain also actively generates theta waves, which help to achieve a balanced and peaceful state.
On a physical level, floating gives:
- improved blood circulation;
- shortening the healing time of injuries;
- reducing pain;
- strengthening the immune system;
- accelerated recovery after training;
- lymphatic drainage effect;
* The treatment has contraindications. Consultation with a specialist is required